With over 30 years’ experience in all aspects of customs and duty, the expert team at United Worldwide Logistics is in the best position to ensure your business operates efficiently and is compliant with all regulations relating to customs and excise. Pre and post Brexit.
Post Brexit Customs Issues? We can help.
If your business imports or exports through customs, we can help you to add value by helping you with the following:
- Assisting in saving on the cost of duties
- Maximising cash flow through HMRC’s many customs tax reliefs
- Representing you on HMRC matters
- Taking care of any post Brexit customs issues on your behalf
We can also assist with the following:
- Export Clearance
- Import Clearance, inventory and non-inventory linked
- Airfreight clearance into all UK airports
- T document discharge
- Duty Deferment Usage
- All Aspects of T documents > T1, T2, T2F, TIR
- Commodity Health Checks & Advice
- Supply chain overview and origin assistance
- POAO and EHCs, TRACES access for EU shipments
- POA assistance
- VAT advice via our external specialist
- Part of the Elite GLN network and can offer agents representation in all EU countries
United not only take care of the physical movement of your shipments but take care of all the post Brexit customs issues too!