Meet our customs clearance and compliance team (Joel Gibbons, Bonnie Gibbons, Paul Murphy and Jordan Hillen).
Don’t let the ‘Chaos’ that is Brexit effect your business.
The customs procedures and regulatory landscape are continually moving. Delivering customs brokerage services that have to be compliant as well as consistent, UWL have developed a team that are fully experienced in all things ‘customs’ let us take your headaches away.
££ With so much at stake can you afford to leave anything to chance?
If your business imports or exports to or from Europe, we can help you to add value by helping you with the following:
• Assisting in saving on the cost of duties
• Maximising cash flow through HMRC’s many customs tax reliefs
• Representing you on HMRC matters
• Taking care of any post Brexit customs issues on your behalf
We can also assist with the following:
• Export Clearance
• Import Clearance, inventory and non-inventory linked
• Airfreight clearance into all UK airports
• T document discharge
• Duty Deferment Usage
• All Aspects of T documents > T1, T2, T2F, TIR
• Commodity Health Checks & Advice
• Supply chain overview and origin assistance
• POAO and EHCs, TRACES access for EU shipments
• POA assistance
• VAT advice via our external specialist
• Part of the Elite GLN network and can offer agents representation in all EU countries